Resource Connection: Online Legal Resources
Brotherhood Mutual's legal team has searched the Web for other valuable legal information for churches and related ministries. Browse our Resource Connection list below to access legal forms, read about recent court cases and learn conflict resolution skills.
Legal Document Services
- 'Lectric Law Library offers a large selection of free business and general legal forms.
- US Legal Forms, Inc. provides access to state-specific legal forms at a reasonable cost.
General Legal Resources
- FindLaw is your source for overview information and FAQs on dozens of relevant legal topics.
- The Legal Information Institute hosts comprehensive law information, including court findings, for public use.
Church Law & Religious Freedom Resources
- Center for Law and Religious Freedom provides news, services and resources related to religious freedom issues.
- The Alliance Defending Freedom advocates for religious freedom rights by providing strategy, training, funding and litigation services.
- Brotherhood Mutual's Religious Freedom Resources - Shepherding Ministries in a Changing Landscape
Background Screening Service
- Safe Hiring Solutions and Protect My Ministry provide comprehensive background screening services at a competitive price.
Mediation Services & Resources
- Peacemaker Ministries equips you with tools and training to respond to conflict biblically.
*Important information: Brotherhood Mutual is pleased to provide LegalAssistance as a complimentary resource. The services we offer through LegalAssistance are intended to provide general legal information to our current and prospective policyholders.
The information we provide is intended to be helpful, but it does not constitute legal advice and is not a substitute for the advice from a licensed attorney in your area. Accordingly, no attorney/client relationship is created through this process, and no legal advice will be provided. We strongly encourage you to regularly consult with a local attorney as part of your risk management program.
Not finding what you need?
|View Legal Questions by Topic
See what legal questions others are asking and what our legal team had to say:
Send Your Legal Questions to Our Team
Search Other Online Legal Sources
Attorney Referral Service
Agency Contact Information
To look up your agency's contact information please enter your policy number and billing ZIP code: