Severe Winter Weather
Whether your ministry is preparing for a winter storm, digging out, or you're serving members of your community as a temporary shelter, Brotherhood Mutual has articles, checklists and other resources that can help your church weather the winter season.
- Preventing Frozen Pipes in Church Buildings
- How to Prevent Water Damage in Your Church
- How to Respond to a Water Emergency at Church
- Prepare Your Church for Winter’s Chill
- Does Your Church Need a Water Alarm?
- Guidelines for Making Your Church a Temporary Shelter for Disaster Victims
- Preparing to Minister When Disaster Strikes
- Winter Driving Tips
Additional Winter Weather Resources
- The Deacon's Bench safety newsletter: Weathering Winter
- American Red Cross: Winter Storm Safety Tips
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Winter Weather Health and Safety Tips
- National Weather Service: Winter Weather Safety and Awareness
Find additional safety and risk management articles, checklists, and more for your ministry in the Resources section.