Train your ministry’s employees and volunteers in good safety practices.
Whether it’s your office assistant, your nursery volunteers, your Sunday School teachers, or your facility maintenance professional, there’s something for each person who plays a role in your ministry with Brotherhood Mutual Online Training.
Why Train Online?
Key benefits for ministries participating in online training include:
- Affordable. Courses are free for Brotherhood Mutual customers.
- Convenient. Courses are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week any where there is an Internet connection, and training is easy to set up and administer.
- Flexible. Trainees may participate in courses in a group setting (which saves even more money), or they may take the courses individually from the comfort of their own homes.
- Results. Ministry teams who participate in online training will be more conscious of their surroundings and more aware of potential risks and hazards. As a result, accidents will be less likely to happen, and when they do, your ministry team will be prepared to address them quickly and effectively.
Get Started Today
To begin online training at your ministry, complete these steps:
- Click the Access Online Training link above.
- When the Online Training page opens, click Admin Set Up at the top-right corner of the page.
- Complete the form and click Set Me Up!
- You will receive an email with your user name and password, and user guides.
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a complete list of online training courses.