Workers' Compensation Claims

Reporting Options

Each state has specific requirements for reporting workers' compensations claims. Check your policy documents for your state's website address in order to obtain the required First Notice of Injury Report.

You can notify us of the claim in two ways:

  • Send the First Report of Injury form to our claims department as an email attachment. 
  • Fax us the First Report of Injury form at 800.284.9579.  

Need help reporting the claim?

  • Call a claims representative at 800.333.3371 during normal business hours ( Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET.)
  • Call the emergency claims line at 1-800-933-1849 during non-business hours.You will be prompted to leave a message with your information. A Brotherhood Mutual claims representative will contact you as soon as possible.


Not sure you need to file a claim? Ask your Brotherhood Mutual agent for advice.


Don't have your agent's contact info handy? We'll help you look it up.

Learn More About Our Claims Process
Need To Report a Different Type of Claim?
Select the type of claim you need to report:

How We'll Handle Your Claim
Whether you’re reporting a simple fender-bender or a catastrophe, Brotherhood Mutual follows this simple five-step process when we’re resolving your loss.

When a Loss Occurs
Know what to do ahead of time so your ministry is ready when a loss occurs.

Common Questions
Let us answer your questions about the claim process.

Agency Contact Information

To look up your agency's contact information please enter your policy number and billing ZIP code:

Policy Number:
Where can I find this?
(Last six digits)
Billing ZIP Code: